What are emotions ?
We are all very aware with the definition of emotions and also know what it means and how it is derived. Well in general term emotions means an ability to feel the awareness around you along with the powerful mental activity which, in turn results in ability to feel pleasure and displeasure. In particular emotions are the most general characteristic that we earthlings feel in day to day life.
If we logically think and harness it’s power then we can do amazing things by using our emotions. In general ,behavior and emotions go hand in hand and plays the equal part in creation of anything and also in destruction of everything. One single emotion can swing you in the other direction of life and can pretty much change your goal and focus point of life and can make you the hero or quite opposite to it.
But we in turn often neglect the fact that the creation of thoughts are the part of the emotions too and the emotions in turn makes that particular thought powerful leading it to manifest the thought faster.
Types of emotions
There are many types of emotion like happiness, anger, pleasure, trust, lust, love,hate and so on . Which can broadly be classified into stable emotions and unstable emotions. By default all the emotions fit into both the tables and have both good and bad impact on our mind, health, spirituality and whole life in general.
Too much of Everything is bad for life
- Emotional Stability : – An emotional stability is achieved when a person is emotional calm and thoughtful even in his extreme, stressful and pressured situation. For example you are on your way to office, and get stuck in traffic and your boss is calling you because you need to be present in a meeting, at that moment an emotionally stable person will make himself calm, he’ll think and try to find a way to talk to boss and explain him his condition. An emotionally stable person will do all this against the natural behavior, that is to get irritated, annoyed , sad and disturbed by this event.
- Emotional Instability:- An Emotionally instable (unstable) person is very volatile and aggressive in his decisions. Always for an emotional instable person, it is difficult to take any decisions. They often put matter before their minds. Their thoughts and decision patterns are highly influenced by mood, emotions and their current circumstances. Some distinct examples of an emotional instable person is over exaggerated emotions and reactions in any given situation. Another quick distinction is extreme fatigue and anxious behavior. Their walk is usually a collection of clumsy, fumbled steps.
A few tips to become emotionally healthy
- Exercise regularly. Because this helps to divert the attention span from one thought to the other and the more you exercise, the more you remove toxins out of your body. This causes you to feel fresh and whole again. It also help to increase the self-esteem and hence boost in confidence and change your self-image.
- Practicing mindfulness
- Walking. Walking is a very good health regime that is less tiring and also helps to regain lost creativity . And strengthens the root and the heart chakra, the two most important chakra that cause the emotional stability. Heart chakra represents the love for self and the Root chakra represents the feeling of security life.
- Keeping yourself hydrated. Less amount of water can cause tiredness along with mood swings that makes any person from happy to sad in less than a matter of time
- Follow proper diet plan. It is often found that person who doesn’t intake proper supplements like Omega 3, and vitamins like Vitamin D they tend to become more moody. So make sure you take those.
- Once in a while walk on the beach as studies found that person living closer to water bodies tend to be more happy and keeps positive out look on life.
- Use of affirmations to feel secure, tons of times insecurity alone makes mood a unstable, which lead you emotions instability. for example ” I feel Secure in my life, I am happy and i feel secure in my heart.”
New point of view : –
It is very easy to get confused while trying to understand your emotions. This happens because at any given time, an average person feels more than one emotions or rather a combination of different emotions. Similar to a cocktail of emotions getting prepared in your brains. The trick is to understand that you control your brain and not the other way around. As of yet most of the people think that they do not have the control over the events that they get caught up in. Having said that, there are various world records that are being broken this very moment. People are doing extraordinary things by putting their minds, body and spirituality in synchronicity with their behavior, emotions and thinking patterns. We can change the external circumstances only by changing your internal self. It has always been proved that by taking small steps, you can walk a thousand miles and more. Through the help of this blog, I will make you believe that it is possible to change your circumstances and ultimately your life.